Despite the

People are always asking me, "Why did you get into real estate now?".  My answer remains the same:  Home prices are lower, that's clear, but there are still just as many buyers looking to buy, and just as many sellers looking to sell as there were 6 years ago...Well, maybe slightly fewer sellers, but all in all, a very constant pool of buyers and sellers remains.  I chose real estate because I love to be given the opportunity to match people with their perfect home, not just for the money.  I know that may sound like I'm feeding you a line, but it's true--I love what I do because I love listening to people's needs, wants, desires, and helping them find their perfect home.  I view each property we list, and each buyer I show homes to, as real estate's version of a Physics problem. 'My client is looking for X,Y, and Z.  How and where do I find all of these constants in a property?  Then there are the variables, A, B, and C.  These need to be considered as well," and I spend my time solving this problem for my client.  Real estate is of course, more subjective than Physics, but you get the idea.

I also love being a source of information.  I sincerely enjoy answering any and all questions related to real estate.  I could go on and on about home prices, area market stats, lending procedures, and so on and so forth.  I suppose these are reasons why I love working with First-Time Home Buyers.  Well that and, because they are just SO EXCITED!

I truly and sincerely LOVE what I do, and I think that is one of the greatest benefits my clients get from choosing me as their real estate professional.

Comments